Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Me

I just did a few posts for my Simple.Minimalist.Christina blog and realized how happy I am that I have found these blogs as a way to get all the info I have been looking up into one place. Plus I find it funny how so me my blog is. Why is this you ask? Well let me tell you... I don't just have one blog but four total. Yep that's right four blogs I am keeping on top of right now. This is my main blog for my everyday thoughts and feelings and then I branch off to my other three because I like to have order and separation to things. And I love it! Keeps my thoughts organized and if I ever get anyone who wants to follow me they have the choice of following me for that certain topic or all of it... I do love giving people that option as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment