Monday, February 13, 2012

New Workout App

I came across a new workout app today on my phone. Its called workout trainer by skimble (http://www.skimble.com ) and you can access it through your facebook account. Its a really neat app because it goes through an entire workout with you. I did the Front,Back, Side to Side workout tonight and I know I will be feeling it tomorrow... But here are the reasons why I am loving this new app
  • It didn't want to know my weight when I joined
  • There are plenty of workouts for free that I can't see myself getting bored anytime soon
  • I can upgrade to the Pro Workout Trainer at anytime
  • Some of the exercises even have videos you can watch on youtube
  • They break down their workouts into sections so I can search for yoga workouts for example
  • There is a corresponding website to the app so I can add when I do treadmill/Walking outside exercises
  • Hello its an app on my phone! I take my phone everywhere which means I now can workout anywhere!!!
Anyways I think this app may be the thing to get me back in gear with my getting my butt into shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment