Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

So I bought this simple guide to a minimalist lifestyle book on amazon this month to see if it would have a different approach from the other very massive book to simple living I had bought back in January when this tiny 71 page book showed up on my door step. I thought oh gee this was a huge waste of money; but then I started reading it.
This book is the best and most basic and understandable book to becoming a minimalist I could have ever hoped to receive. It's like its writing just for me to understand because I didn't get lost once. The author Leo Babauta writes a blog called Zen habits; http://zenhabits.net/. He has created an almost amazing how to guide for people who want to know about how to become or live a minimalist lifestyle by compiling all his information into this e-book that he created and I am so thankful for it. I plan to go back through it one chapter at a time and follow through with what it advises. Which brings me to the best part; he isn't trying to push his "Style" of minimalism on anyone else just gives you ideas that help you to find your own "style".
There are also tons of amazing quotes in this book that I plan on sharing as I post about what I did with each chapter of his book. Thanks Leo for such an amazing and simple e-book!!!

As a side note Leo posted some resources for this book and I know eventually I am gonna want to check all of these out so here are the links for them. Then I also added some blogs I have stumbled upon through the other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment