Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Right Here Right Now

So tomorrow is March 1st and I get to go through all my final things to wrap up February. This includes the inventory of my spending that I have been keeping track of and then plotting it on a graph so I can watch my progress... I also get to start my mini challenge for my happiness project which is solely based on health because i feel like its just a subject that needs to be addressed now instead of in a year...
I feel like February got away from me a little and I want to once again jump back in the saddle and get going on the right track... The only major goal I have for March besides my mini challenge is to spend less then I did this month... I do believe that the tracking is helpful and I pray that by May first I will be moving into a nice apartment somewhere between Lynden and Ferndale... But as we all know only time will tell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment