Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blake Shelton Concert!!!!!!!!!!!

"Seriously I have to yield to this S##T" I say as I am driving my black Jeep onto I-5 after a delicious dinner of enchiladas and a blended pomegranate margarita!
It was six thirty and I knew we were going to get into key arena in about an hour. We get into a parking stall and start walking to the venue in a sea of plaid shirts and the most "Country" looking people Seattle has probably every seen. The three of us included of course. I am wearing the white dress I found just last week and loving how well I blend in with all the others. We find our seats fairly easily and start getting excited for all the fun that you can just feel is going to happen tonight.
Dia comes out first and though I find the sound system for her to be terrible because I can't understand a word she is singing I enjoy her performance with her dancing around the stage in her bare feet. She does her few songs and then they set up for Justin Moore. Ronni and I decide to go get a drink and as we are walking to the concessions I can feel guys checking me out. Which is flattering considering all the other beautiful people around us. As I am standing in line I am looking at some people's choice of clothing and am once again so thankful for my dress even if I did feel like I was showing too much cleavage for my comfort. We get back to our seats and that's when it happens. Justin Moore gets on stage and gives an AMAZING performance which leaves me screaming and knowing my voice will be gone in the morning.
Blake comes on and gives such a great performance filled with the best of his songs and all his Blake Shelton Humor to go with it. I remember that I just couldn't stop smiling and thinking how cool it was that I was here right now enjoying the show. I was definitely living in the moment the whole night! Then with maybe twenty minutes left to go in the show MIRANDA LAMBERT comes on stage and sings baggage claim. I was jumping up and down and screaming at the top of my lungs!
The whole night was filled with lots of singing, screaming and dancing and I can honestly say it was the BEST CONCERT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!! Even with the annoying guy behind us saying he wanted Justin Moore to come back during the whole show (The guy obviously doesn't know when to say I have had enough to drink) I had an amazing time and I am so happy that Ronni and Liz came out and shared the experience with me! I think I got home at 3 am so it was a long and amazing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment