Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheating On My Blog

Yes its true, I am cheating on my blog a little. I have decided to create a blog in wordpress to see if I find it any easier. Not that I do not think blogger is super easy to follow because I do, but if I am going to become a daily blogger I need to do the right thing for me. So I have created another blog based on my happiness project. I will re-post to this post to explain how I felt the process went.
Okay so here is my new blog site http://christinashappinessproject.wordpress.com/
There are a few things I am liking about wordpress:
  1. There is a thing called zero to hero that walks you through the process
  2. You get to see what the blog forms can look like and click on it and it transforms you blog to that style and if you like it you can then activate that style and if you don't like it you just click the x and keep looking
  3. The dashboard is simple to look at and read
Here is what I wasn't the biggest fan of:
  1. Setting up my blog was confusing at first
  2. Took me awhile to figure out how to tag a post
  3. You have to pay to change up your font and size of the text
So all in all I think that maybe it's not better or worse then blogger just different. I do think I will keep using it though for now and see if maybe I get more followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment