Monday, March 5, 2012

Chamomile Tea

One of my favorite things in life is having a hot cup of tea! It can be any kind honestly but at night I usually reach for Chamomile. Calm and Relaxing and a great companion while I am catching up on the blogs I follow.
Today was one of those days where I was able to do things but I felt very at peace with life. I wasn't in any hurry for anything and I managed to stay active while still enjoying my relaxing day!
It reminds me that life is what you make it and today I am so proud to say I made in enjoyable. This however is not always the case. Most days I can find a way to feel rushed or annoyed without a problem. I am trying to learn to just take a deep breath and take it all in before reacting. Be strong and dependable and someone who is not easily rattled. This is my goal.
Tonight I was searching through the happiness toolbox and came across a lady who had a blog she has just started this year. I am very excited to follow her progress and her posts bring a smile to my face. I have her on my blog roll on my happiness project blog (Christina's Happiness Project in the header)
Its 10:00 here and I just finished my evening yoga session. I think I shall curl up in bed and start reading my latest book Twelve by Twelve. Its one of four I am reading right now along with the audio book I listen to before I fall asleep each night. Good night everyone and I hope everyone wakes up to a peaceful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment