Friday, March 2, 2012

Do It, Don't Talk About Doing It

So I have started my mini challenge for March which is a test drive for myself to see how my happiness project may turn out. So I have been on the toolbox website a lot in the last few days and I have stumbled upon a lady who has the best commandment list I have read yet. Some of her commandments hit so close to home that I just knew I had to get them down on my blog.
  • Do It, Don't TALK About Doing It- I am so famous of talking about the things I want to do but I never actually do them. This just screams at me "Hey Christina are you reading this? K good cause you need to start doing things you lazy ass!!! Maybe you should start by writing a post about it. At least that would be a step for you. But then Christina you need to actually go out and do something!!! Got it?? K GOOD"
  • Do Challenging Tasks In Small Steps- All too often I have a great goal in mind but I want it to just happen and when it doesn't happen fast enough I get frustrated. So when I read this it just clicked. For everything I really want I should make a list of small steps that will help me achieve them.
  • Growth Is The Key To Happiness- BINGO my first splendid truth for my happiness project had just slapped me in the face!! I think for the most part happiness is something you create for yourself. There are times when things can make you happy but for the most part its how you see a situation that makes it happy for you or not. But the more you understand other people and situations the easier it is for you to appreciate them and be happy because of it. In order to be happy I must grow in my knowledge of life!
So all I can say is thank you lady from Australia for waking me up and realizing how great of a life I have to live. I just have to go out there and live it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment